- 1956 Morris Furspan opened Morris & Sylvia's Kosher Meats in the Bronx, NY where he stayed until 1975. Morris' grandfather was a kosher butcher in Romania before the events of WWII, inspiring him to open his own shop after immigrating to America.
- 1975 Morris moves his store to Spring Valley, NY. His son Larry begins working with him after high school. Larry had been going with his father to the markets since he was just 8 years old.
- 1985 Larry takes over and moves the store to New City, NY and eventually renames to Ben's One Stop Kosher.
- 2016 Sold the physical store in New City and transitioned into a direct to customer model with personalized deliveries from butcher to home.
- 2019 To deal with customer demand, with the help of his sons, Larry started the online storefront BenDavid Kosher Meats.
Over the years, we have been proud to feed our local community ranging from individual kosher homes to day schools, camps, hospitals, and even West Point Academy for a time. We offer the finest meats from the best suppliers in New York City.